I had to take a picture today and it isn’t looking too good, I tried my best to adjust it in the photo editor though but I’m not happy with it. (I’ll update with a proper scan later when I get a chance).
This was an attempt to save a painting I did last week that I just couldn’t figure out how to add more to. I had decided to use only purple and pink but I got stumped after some initial colouring so I hid it.
Today however I didn’t have a lot of time to start a painting from scratch so I used it for abstract practise.
I used white acrylic paint and acrylic drawing ink and a little water spritzed over the watercolour painting for extra detail.
Edit: Alright, so I got to scan it in and adjust the colour balance better and here it is as promised; ^_^ looks a LOT better lol