I struggled sooo much with getting this done. I added more tone compared to what I posted last and added a background.
I made lots of little abstract paintings trying to get one that would work for a background but none turned out happily. I tried lots of different brushes, a sponge, two of my palette knives, and even salt. But it all wasn’t coming together.
I finally decided to throw caution and planning to the wind so to speak and decided to just go for it. I picked up my trusty aquash, wet the paper and added colour. Simple.
It feels finished, not that shiney happy finished, but it is a good kind of finished all the same.
Hope you’ve had a great weekend!